[Swan] LibreSWAN and iptables

Scott A. Wozny sawozny at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:04:11 UTC 2020

Hi Nick,

Interesting!  I didn't know these match rules were available.  I still need to figure out exactly where to apply IPSec policy rules and where exactly to apply rules on the plaintext traffic as I'm using a zone based firewall, but that's just going to involve legwork (and probably adding a bunch of logging rules in iptables).

Thanks very much,

Scott