[Swan] Libreswan 3.27 upgrade to 3.32 Problems IKEV1 Ciphers an DH Groups RFC4109

Jorge Sevillanos rsevillanos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:52:39 UTC 2020

Hi Libreswan, I've been working with Libreswan for a couple of years. It's
a really awesome service.

I'm using version 3.27 with the ikev1 vpn version in my production
environment and works perfectly.

I've received a notification that version 3.27 has vulnerabilities and the
solution is to update to version 3.32 or apply the patches.

Problems with upgrading to version 3.32 is that in ikev1 configurations,
some ciphers and DH groups have been deprecated. Is there something I can
do to upgrade from 3.27 to 3.32 and use the RCF4109 which is the standard
that updated de RFC2409.

Regards,

Rodolfo