[Swan] No ipsec0 device with XFRMi

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Tue Jul 28 18:25:11 UTC 2020

ipsec-interface=0 would translate to

ip link add ipsec0 type xfrm dev enp0s5 if_id 0

when I started adding xfrmi I wasn't sure xfrm if_id 0 would work properly.
if_id is a lookup key to find policy and state. I wonder if 0 would mean
also a policy with no xfrmi if_id.

xfrm if_id 0 was confusing to me. I decided ipsec1 to start with. May be
time to review it while xfrmi is still expirimental.

and also to avoid confusion from klips.

regards,
-antony