[Swan] Fw: Libreswan 3.27 left=%eth1 is not resolving local IP

Rene Neumann rene.neumann at zpesystems.com
Tue Mar 3 09:21:45 UTC 2020

Hello Paul,

A colleague of mine went through the setup again and the last working version was 3.20,
Attached are the log files and an example of the test.conf which we are currently using for the tests. As we did some other changes on our site as well, will I try to rule out any of that.
One question I have is what is libreswan using to identify the IP's, when I do a normal IPsec status the interfaces have the correct IP's.

Kind Regards

Rene Neumann

<https://www.zpesystems.com/demo/>