[Swan] Version 3.30 XFRM implementation

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Feb 19 18:22:00 UTC 2020

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020, Paul Overton wrote:

> I believe the correct key work for specifying the XRFMi ipsec interface IP is:  interface-ip preceded by either right or left. However presently when specified this comes up as obsolete.

Yes, iface-ip was an internal name only. We renamed it. And indeed it
is leftinterface-ip= / rightinterfaceip= but it was not clear to me
this was the outcome of our internal discussion on whether it should be
left/right or not.

And is was mistakebly marked as "obsolete".

And its value is currently unused :/

I'll have to get back to you later when we fix this up. Sorry about
that. For now, do not use the option and configure any IP you need
configured manually.

Paul