[Swan] Firewalld libreswan centos8

Ian Willis ian at checksum.net.au
Thu Jan 2 01:56:46 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

I might be able to write up a howto at some point however I'm still
stumbling over a few issues.
For instance on shutdown the automount NFS mounts are being unmounted
after the IPSEC tunnel terminates. I've tried the _netdev however this
appears to do very little.
Also having automount home directories makes firefox very slow to
start. The existing environment variable fixes don't appear to do much
in this regards however something like fs-cache might help. However
this requires systemd to do it's job well.

There's also a few selinux bugs/configuration issues which are floating
around as well in centos8

On a more positive note libreswan with a few tweaks appears to be very
solid.

Kind Regards