[Swan] Fwd: [Swan-dev] Libreswan library not taking CRLs from the certificate link.

Utkarsh Kumar utkarshkumar84 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 06:01:15 UTC 2019

Hi Tuomo,
         Thanks , changed to swan list.

        In my scenario, I am importing the certificate to NSS db using CRL
util.

                  wget -P <local-path> --no-check-certificate
<crl-distribution-url>`

        crlutil -I -i <local-path>/*.crl -d sql:/etc/ipsec.d -a  -B -f
/etc/ipsec.d/nsspassword

        if ! /bin/grep -R "crl-strict" /etc/ipsec.conf > /dev/null

        then

                sed -i '/virtual_private/ a
\\tcrl-strict=yes\n\tcrlcheckinterval=8h' /etc/ipsec.conf

        fi

        ipsec setup restart

     So after this operations the CRLs are imported correctly and working
as expected and ipsec connections happens fine but now if I revoke a
certificate. libreswan library is not able to take the new CRL list giving
the above error.

Regards,

Utkarsh.