[Swan] Frequent dropped connections follow-up

Bruno de Paula Larini bruno.larini at riosoft.com.br
Tue Oct 22 13:39:53 UTC 2019

Em 21/10/2019 14:25, Alex escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Following up with this from earlier this month. I'm still having
> problems and not sure what to do to fix it.
>
> I've saved the output from "ipsec status" on both sides where the
> problem occurs and hoped someone could review it.
>
> This is the side with the dynamic IP (wyckoff)
> https://pastebin.com/AZGVCF8c
>
> This is the side with the fixed IP, also on a cable modem (orion):
> https://pastebin.com/JFe4CPsd

I think I have a similar issue. I'm also running Fedora in both ends of
the tunnel and they're mostly up-to-date.
Randomly, with no time consistency, apparently during the rekey, the
connection is dropped and I have to restart it manually.
I'm starting to think it has something to do with newer kernels. I don't
remember having any random connection drops when my setup was Fedora
(kernel 4.x-5.x) and CentOS (kernel 3.10).
Maybe someone can confirm if there were recent changes that could affect
ipsec connections?