[Swan] reauth option

Vukasin Karadzic vukasin.karadzic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:08:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

that option should enable using reauthentication of IKE SAs instead of
rekeying them
as per RFC7296 Section 2.8.3 (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7296#section-2.8.3.),
when libreswan is the initiator of rekeying (that is, reauthentication in
this case).
And yes, it isn't documented in man pages.

Don't know if that will help you solve your problem.

Regards,
Vukasin

чет, 29. авг 2019. у 15:01 John Crisp <jcrisp at safeandsoundit.co.uk> је
написао/ла: