[Swan] Compiling version 3.29 on CentOS 6 fails

Tomas France tomfra at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 28 21:26:38 UTC 2019

Thanks! The repo was for CentOS 7 but I was able to install this RPM:

https://download.libreswan.org/binaries/rhel/6/x86_64/libreswan-3.29-1.el6_1
0.x86_64.rpm

However, now it seems I am unable to connect while version 3.15 connected, I
get this error:

initial Main Mode message received on xxxx:500 but no connection has been
authorized with policy PSK+IKEV1_ALLOW

I suppose the config files changed? Anyway, will play with it for a while,
thanks again!

Tomas