[Swan] IPSec secure messages.

Madhan Raj madhanrajrm at gmail.com
Sun May 19 12:34:19 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

Your ipsec.conf does not contain any connection so it would not do

anything? Do you have other *.conf files in /etc/ipsec.d/ perhaps?

I have missed to paste this . At the end of my ipsec.conf file, i have
this line
# Place all our user configurations (.conf) files below
include /etc/ipsec.d/conf/*.conf

 perhaps for the other queries let me give a short currently all my servers
are down . will update you shortly.

Thanks,
Madhan