[Swan] Help needed: STATE_MAIN_I3: 60 second timeout exceeded after 7 retransmits. Possible authentication failure: no acceptable response to our first encrypted message

Mathieu Rossignol mathieu.rossignol at hurence.com
Wed Apr 17 09:21:42 UTC 2019

Hi Tuomo,

Thank you very much for your answer.

My last setence was malformed (I meant 'like if the key was invalid')
and in fact I also realized in between that when you change the PSK
file, you must restart the dameon in order to have it taken into
account. With that test (removing the key file), I saw a different
behaviour as expected (no suitable key found). I have also requested a
contact for the other part (VPN other side) to tell me what's wrong in
their logs. Still waiting for an answer. Will follow up if any news.
Many thanks.

--

*Mathieu Rossignol*
*Architecte/Développeur Big Data*