[Swan] [EXTERNAL] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: INVALID_ID_INFORMATION

LAURIA Giuseppe giuseppe.lauria at axa-winterthur.ch
Tue Apr 2 16:52:29 UTC 2019

Hi Paul.

Where did you see " authby=secret " ?

You mean the 'old' environment ( connections ) worked without NSS ?

The new one I'm pretty sure that it uses the entries that I modified from 'CT' to 'P'.

I do not know that I lied. I would say I do not know the ipsec stuff. Maybe I misconfigured libreswan but if the NSS was not used I did not know about.

Thank you again.
Best regards.
Giuseppe