[Swan] test case aborts, such as ikev2-x509-14-san-dn-mismatch

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Mar 6 17:42:35 UTC 2019

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> I looked at xauth-pluto-26 and east seemed to be receiving zero
> packets so I kicked testing.

So my failure was different.

road no longer received a default route despite GATEWAY= being set
in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

I had to add /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0 with: default
192.1.3.254

and then copy that manually onto road to get its networking working
again. I have no good explanation of why/how this changed.

I added the file to git and pushed it, but I'm not sure if
swan-transmogrify or whatever else we use now actually pushes that out
or not.

Paul