[Swan] LIBRESWAN -- pluto not running

Madhan Raj madhanrajrm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:10:19 UTC 2019

Hi Tuomo,

NSS FIPS 140-2 Certificate DB:madhan!@#263
I just tried above password but it still not working for me.

to point to custom location i have to use nssdir instead of ipsecdir. Then
it worked for me.

But I  also found that *nat_traversal=yes* this keywork is obsolete in
latest libreswan.

can you suggest me the equivalent of this please.

~Madhan