[Swan] Errors while installing libreswan

JAIN Sejal Sejal.JAIN at cea.fr
Fri Feb 1 12:54:16 UTC 2019

Hey,
Thanks for your reply.
Make deb worked but now the commands that are given in the README.md file are not working. Like there are some errors which running make all, make install, make base and that is why I am unable to install IPSec program.
These are the errors:
"//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblber-2.4.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
../../mk/program.mk:121: recipe for target 'pluto' failed
make[3]: *** [pluto] Error 1
../../mk/targets.mk:82: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/lab1/libreswan-3.27/programs/pluto'
../mk/targets.mk:82: recipe for target 'recursive-all' failed
make[1]: *** [recursive-all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/lab1/libreswan-3.27/programs'
mk/targets.mk:82: recipe for target 'recursive-all' failed
make: *** [recursive-all] Error 2"

I am not able to figure out what is the problem.
Could you please guide me.
Thanks for your help. Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Sejal