[Swan] net-to-net for road warriors

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:38:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

> > I'm still not fully clear what you are doing. Are the laptops and
> > desktops and phones on a LAN with NAT and there is a remote VPN gateway
> > somewhere else on the internet? If you then your right= should for sure
> > point to that remote VPN server DNS name or IP address on your clients'
> > config.
>
> It looks like this:
>
>     [Remote Office]                                              [Main office]
> 192.168.11.0/24 ----- dynamicIP libreswan ------ VPN gateway libreswan
> --- 192.168.1.0/24

That didn't display very well. I also wanted to add that there's
another remote network connected to the VPN gateway that has a few
/24's behind it as well that I wanted to maintain.

Let me try again:

NetA --- GatewayA <----> GatewayB --- NetB

NetA: 192.168.11.0/24
GatewayA: Dynamic IP
GatewayB: Static IP
NetB: 192.168.1.0/24

I'd like people on NetA to reach GatewayB as well as NetB.

GatewayB also connects to another libreswan server (GatewayC) with two
/24s behind it. I'd like hosts on NetB to connect to GatewayC as well
as the public hosts behind it through the VPN.