[Swan] RSA keys help

Derek Cameron dcamero2016 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:41:23 UTC 2019

Yes, my use case included both the certificate and the private key for
the client. I have never heard of authentication with only a key and
no certificate, except in the case of a preshared key (PSK). I added
the subjectAltName to the client certificate with the -8 switch. e.g.

certutil -S -c "ExampleCA" -n "client1.example.com" -s
"O=Example,CN=client1.example.com" -k rsa -v 12 -d sql:test -t ",," -1
-6 -8 "client1.example.com"