[Swan] Help!!

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 09:43:48 UTC 2019

** Resending as it went out as HTLM and got scrubbed from the message
digest. **

Your link is broken.
Have you tries looking at the Libreswan's site Configuration Examples
https://libreswan.org/wiki/Configuration_examples?
If you need help you'll have to post your configuration at each end from
/etc/ipsec.conf and any included files.