[Swan] Monitor Libreswan IPsec VPN tunnel using Nagios

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon Oct 22 07:10:21 UTC 2018

Am 22.10.2018 um 08:50 schrieb Kaushal Shriyan:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to monitor libreswan IPsec VPN tunnel using Nagios
> Monitoring tool?
> Any specific parameters to check if libreswan IPsec VPN tunnel is up or
> down and if the traffic is flowing or any outage?
>
> Any recommendations. Thanks in Advance.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kaushal

As far as I know you have to write your own scripts. Perhaps others have
done this work and you find something on nagiosexchange.

The best (and final) solution for these problems would be to write a
SNMP subagent to the IPsec system.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München