[Swan] Azure + LibreSwan

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Sep 26 13:44:37 UTC 2018

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018, Madden, Joe wrote:

> Sep 26 10:33:24 gw pluto[788]: packet from #####:500: initial parent SA message received on 87.85.199.82:500 but no connection has been authorized with policy RSASIG+IKEV2_ALLOW
>
> The above line I suspect is the issue (Because we are not using RSK to authenticate.

That error can be a bit misleading as it could be other things that are
not matching. You can try running with plutodebug=all which should log
all the proposals at the time and hopefully that will show something.

I thought later versions of libreswan also logged the proposals in
non-debug mode, so perhaps you are running an older version.