[Swan] About to the Libreswan project

Peyman Ghorbani peymanghorbani at icloud.com
Tue Aug 14 06:42:39 UTC 2018

Hi Paul

Sorry, typed wrong. I've taken your email from the project site. (https://libreswan.org/wiki/Support)

> >> You can set IPsec SA and IKE SA time limits via ikelifetime= and
> >> salifetime=
>
> >> The user then has to re-authenticate to continue.
>
> >> For IKEv1, you can use xauthby=pam and create an appropriate
> >> /etc/pam.d/pluto configuration file.
>
> >> For IKEv2, you can set pam-authorize=yes and do something similar.
>
> >> For example, ou can use pam with radius or you can use the pam_url
> >> module to run your own REST based API to make custom decisions.
>
> >> Usually however, people limit the users by amount of traffic, not by
> >> amount of time. The updown scripts log the traffic and can be modified
> >> to report the traffic to a monitor/audit server for keeping count.
> >> For existing connections, "ipsec whack --trafficstatus" shows all
> >> connections/users and their currently used traffic (that has not yet
> >> been reported via updown since the connection is still up)

Thanks for the help you.
Where are these parameters?
 pam-authorize
 salifetime
 ikelifetime

I have a request and request from you, and I hope you do not refuse it.
I'm really tired of trying hard.
I'll give you a raw server.
Can you start the IPSec and ikev2 with pam_radius_auth service on my server?
I really need your help and cooperation.
Thank you very much