[Swan] 3.15 OE problem - Can not opportunistically initiate... DNS query problem

Matthew Johnson matthew.f.j at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:59:09 UTC 2018

During my testing, I updated to 3.23 and it worked as advertised. However,
my production environment is running RHEL 6 and my management requires a
supported solution. As I understand is, RedHat will only support the
version available in their repo. Based on my understanding, this
requirement limits me to 3.15.