[Swan] Fwd: Overlapping IP ranges

Mircea Troaca mircea.troaca at net.ase.ro
Fri Apr 13 08:38:28 UTC 2018

So, the results are the following:

Clean install of debian server, installing all the requirements in order to
do "make deb".
1. If I do "make deb" with the applied patch, the clients can't connect
anymore. (they're getting error 809, that error that requires to change
AssumeUDPEncapsulationContextOnSendrule to value "2".
2. If I do "make deb" WITHOUT the applied patch, using the exactly same
configure files, they can connect instantly.

Here you can find debug=all of ipsec using the patch ->
https://pastebin.com/raw/rT42uiE8
Thank you!