[Swan] Compiling Libreswan on Slackware 14.2

Paul Overton paul at trusted-management.com
Wed Apr 11 11:05:16 UTC 2018

I have very successfully use and deployed a number of Libreswan systems on Slackware 14.1.and later on 14.2, however after libreswan 3.20 the programs fail to compile.

The stock (updated) kernel is 4.4.118. I replaced this with 4.14.33, after which time the KLIPS module now complies, however 3.23 appears to require SElinux which is not a part of Slackware.

Is it possible to compile the programs without SEinux ?

Regards Paul

dangerous content by Trusted Management Limited, and is
believed to be clean.