[Swan] Tunnel behind NAT: large packets freeze it

Davide Pucci d.pucci at i-node.it
Thu Dec 21 11:30:42 UTC 2017

> Most likely broken path mtu discovery, see:
> https://libreswan.org/wiki/FAQ#My_ssh_sessions_hang_or_connectivity_is_very_slow

Thank you for your answer, but I already tried any of those solutions (tried almost every value from 1500 down to 250), without actually fixing the problem at all.
Any other help? Keep in mind that I have other tunnels between the hosts the one behind NAT is connecting to, and when NAT-ed host is not involved, I've no problems at all.

Regards,
Davide.

**********

Davide Pucci
Systems and Software Engineer
Mob: +39 348 923 7278
Tel: +39 06 5960 2069
Fax: +39 06 5960 6185
Email: d.pucci at i-node.it

I-node s.r.l.
We build you® .biz
Via di San Giovanni in Laterano, 84 - 00184 Roma (RM)
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/i_node
Sito Web: http://www.i-node.it