[Swan] ikev2, defining IP per client

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Tue Nov 28 20:09:42 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

I think we are good to wait a bit till you can get it pushed out...

and just to say this back to you to make sure that I understand; I would
set up two firewall certs and import them into nss, and setup a conn for
each with matching leftids; then have two DNS entries matching each cert
name/left id, and configure the clients to connect via their respective
DNS entries?  or is there another way to make windows connect to the
correct conn based on leftid?