[Swan] ikev2, defining IP per client

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Wed Nov 22 17:47:02 UTC 2017

Hi Gurus,

I have an existing system where two offices share an internet
connection.  One office has a VPN already setup using ikev2.  Now the
other office wants VPN access, but we need to make sure when the VPN
users connect, they can't see the other office's stuff.

In the past I have accomplished this with l2tp, because in the chap
secrets file I could assign each user an IP address, and manage access
with iptables.  I have been skimming through the ipsec.conf man page and
the libreswan wiki, but not finding a way I can achieve a similar result.

Wondering if any one has come across this before, or has any suggestions
for a solution?
--
Bob Miller
Cell: 867-334-7117