[Swan] Forward of moderated message

Ivan Kuznetsov kia at solvo.ru
Fri Nov 10 13:05:29 UTC 2017

Hello

Yes I hit the same problem with libreswan-3.22-2.el6_9.i686 rpm:

[root at pine ipsec.d]# ipsec setup start
Redirecting to: service ipsec start
Starting pluto IKE daemon for IPsec: .....                 [FAIL ]
[root at pine init.d]# ipsec pluto --config /etc/ipsec.conf
pluto: FATAL: unable to create lock dir: "/run/pluto/": No such file or
directory
Nov 10 15:54:04: | crl fetch request list locked by 'free_crl_fetch'
Nov 10 15:54:04: | crl fetch request list unlocked by 'free_crl_fetch'

It seems that there is typo in libreswan.spec

10.11.2017 07:42, Paul Wouters пишет:

>> The binary package for RHEL/CentOS 6 in the LibreSWAN repository
>> appears to have been built with the RHEL/CentOS 7 directory structure
>> for the PID and socket files; upon upgrading the ipsec service would
>> no longer start, with a "pluto apparently already running (?!?)" error.
>>
>> Some troubleshooting indicated that pluto was trying to write to
>> /run/pluto (which doesn't exist) instead of /var/run/pluto.
>>
>> A quick symlink from /run  to /var/run allows the ipsec service to
>> start successfully, but the package should be fixed.
>
> We had noticed that and released 3.22-2 packages. Is this still a
> problem?

Ivan Kuznetsov
SOLVO ltd