[Swan] using esp=null, auth=null for testing/devel..

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Wed Sep 6 11:56:01 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 05:04:50PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Sep 2017, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Try the attached patch (untested other then seeing the connection loaded):

> # ipsec whack --impair-allow-null-null

I noticed a couple minor bugs with commit 4ea7e1 in master and tried to fix
them.  Hopefully, it is fixed now.

Also, I noticed debug_bit_names are out of sync with enum constants. Could
we add add check_enum_names() for debug_bit_names[]? I might give try later.

While fixing names I noticed another possible in consistency?
"impair-send-ikev2-ke"

IMPAIR_SEND_IKEv2_KE_IX, /* causes pluto to omit sending the KE payload in
IKEv2 */

this comment is opposite of name suggest.
Is it "do not send" or "send ke"? I guess the first:)

-antony