[Swan] Certificate import error via ipsec import

Muenz, Michael m.muenz at spam-fetish.org
Sat Apr 29 11:53:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just followed the howto on
https://libreswan.org/wiki/VPN_server_for_remote_clients_using_IKEv2
but on the last command ipsec "import debian.p12" I get a:

Enter password for PKCS12 file:
pk12util: PKCS12 IMPORT SUCCESSFUL
certutil: Could not find cert: NOC CA
: PR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_ERROR: File not found

The CA is there:
root at debian:~# certutil -L -d test/

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes
SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

mobile                                                       u,u,u
NOC CA                                                       CTu,u,u
debian                                                       u,u,u

And also when I extract the .p12 with openssl the CA certificate is
included.
What exactly does this error mean? Will I have to execute the command in
a different folder?

Thanks,
Michael

--