[Swan] Intermittent download.libreswan.org certificate hostname mismatch

Daniel McCarney daniel at binaryparadox.net
Sun Apr 23 14:43:25 UTC 2017

On 23/04, Tuomo Soini wrote:
>Exactly, you nees SNI capability on your client. If you have problems
>with certain client I suggest updating your client software.

This seems like the wrong take-away. I agree that SNI support is
important, but I'd also expect if the project decides to take this
hard-line stance on SNI client support that it be done consistently so
100% of requests without SNI fail.

>https://bugs.libreswan.org/ would be correct place for bug reports.

Thanks, noted for the future that infrastructure bugs are welcome on
that tracker.

- Daniel / cpu