[Swan] libreswan/racoon interoperability problem with NAT-T

Xinwei Hong xhong at skytap.com
Fri Mar 31 22:59:18 UTC 2017

Thank you Paul.

I added "compress=yes", seems not help. Compression_algorithm is only used
in phase 2, right? The failure here is phase 1. Firewall does not like the
issue either because packet on UDP 4500 can be seen on both end.

I have attached racoon log file. I see:

invalid length of payload

ERROR: phase1 negotiation failed due to time up.
8c6688cabaaf90ca:a8d8758b59948609

ERROR: phase2 negotiation failed due to time up waiting for phase1. ESP
10.2.128.240[0]->10.0.0.1[0]

Thanks,
Xinwei