[Swan] active directory

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Thu Mar 30 03:20:42 UTC 2017

We support pam confirmation of the certificate ID, and soon GSSAPI. I think GSSAPI can integrate with active directory.

Another alternative is EAP-TLS or EAP-MSCHAPv2 support which we also don't have yet (although we listed it as google Summer of code project so a student might pick this up)

Paul

Sent from my iPhone