[Swan] Multiple 'config setup' on one machine?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Mar 8 12:33:34 UTC 2017

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017, Craig Marker wrote:

> I’m trying to configure multiple IPsec tunnels between the same two machines. Is there a way to have a
> unique ‘config setup’ for each ‘conn’ on a single machine?

The "config setup" options are per definition the global options that
cannot be connection specific.

What is the option that you think you want different per connection?

the only one I can think of is the uniqueids= option, which we changed
in 3.19 so that it basically "autodetects" the need for uniqueids per
conn.