[Swan] Multiple Route-based VPNs between identical peers

Craig Marker cmarker at inspeednetworks.com
Tue Jan 31 20:15:37 UTC 2017

> Are you using different mark= values for the different conns, as well as
> a different vti name for the interface?

I have unique marks on each individual connection. I also have unique interface names for each connection.

> This might be just related to how you ping. If not specifying ping -I,
> you might just be using the source ip of one of your two tunnels?

I’ve played around with that, and it hasn’t worked for me. I just tried it again. When I ping from the AWS instance,
the pings are received by each host and replies are sent. However, only the ping replies from the host with the
tunnel that was connected most recently are received back by the AWS instance.