[Swan] Libreswan 3.19 release - Ubuntu repo

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Jan 16 14:26:09 UTC 2017

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017, Bentzy Sagiv wrote:

> 1.
> Binary packages for RHEL/EPEL and Debian/Ubuntu can be found at
> https: //download.libreswan.org/binaries/
>
> Actually the Debian/Ubuntu packages for 3.19 are not there...

They should appear there shortly, sorry for the delay.

> 2.
> Binary packages for Fedora and Debian should be available in their respective
> repositories a few days after this release.
>
> Is there already a Debian/Ubuntu unofficial/official repository for libreswan .deb packages?

The debian package is lined up to go into the official distribution. I
hope that will happen in the next couple of days, but that depends on
people outside the libreswan project.

Meanwhile, we do ship with a debian/ directory that you should be able
to use to build your own .debs.