[Swan] libreswan ah+esp

Кузнецов Константин kkuznetsov at web.1tv.ru
Thu Dec 1 15:26:13 UTC 2016

Yeah, im really sure that i need AH+ESP. AH provides another level of
integrity check, at least it does not not let to change IP src,dst or
some ip header values.

I did manage to make it work but only with IKEv1. When i prompt
ikev2=insist, then it stucks in this messages:

000 #1: "test-conf":500 STATE_PARENT_I1 (sent v2I1, expected v2R1);
EVENT_v2_RETRANSMIT in 22s; idle; import:local rekey
000 #1: pending Phase 2 for "test-conf" replacing #0

In tcpdump i see:
18:23:19.498595 IP remote-host.isakmp > local-host.isakmp: isakmp: phase
1 I ident
18:23:22.076667 IP remote-host.isakmp > local-host.isakmp: isakmp: phase
1 I ident
18:23:22.426342 IP local-host.isakmp > remote-host.isakmp: isakmp:
parent_sa ikev2_init[I]
18:23:22.498534 IP remote-host.isakmp > local-host.isakmp: isakmp: phase
1 I ident
18:23:25.076666 IP remote-host.isakmp > local-host.isakmp: isakmp: phase
1 I ident
18:23:28.076644 IP remote-host.isakmp > local-host.isakmp: isakmp: phase
1 I ident

------
WBR
Kuznetsov Konstantin, Engineer