[Swan] RES: assigning an IP address/interface to tunnel

Bruno Lopes de Souza Benchimol bruno.benchimol at tjpa.jus.br
Tue Nov 22 17:38:43 UTC 2016

Paul,

 I believe it's the same issue we discussed on leftvti ip situation (which is already in code, last time i checked).

 But i didnt get enough time yet to build devel to test it out, but i believe next version will bring it, correct ?

I belive that because Steve said "routing issues" + "cisco router" , so its pretty similar to the case i present, but instead of cisco, i use palo alto (very similar to the cisco concept)

Att,
Bruno Benchimol

Tribunal de Justiça do Estado Pará
Chefe do Serviço de Segurança e Sistemas Básicos
(91) 3250-8383