[Swan] Tunnel Going Down

Banana Man bananasgorilla16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:36:18 UTC 2016

Status shows the following:
ike_life: 86400s; ipsec_life: 28800s; rekey_margin: 540s; rekey_fuzz: 100%;
keyingtries: 0;

However, the tunnel fails well before any of the limits are reached -
sometimes within 5 minutes of being restarted. I still keep seeing the
timeouts:
STATE_PARENT_R1 (received v2I1, sent v2R1); EVENT_v2_RESPONDER_TIMEOUT in
195s; idle; import:respond to stranger

I'm wondering if something on the far side is blocking the replies.

Thanks for the help!