[Swan] Tunnel Going Down

Banana Man bananasgorilla16 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:56:00 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try the rekey.

I didn't want to confuse things, but I'm actually using a NAT with this
tunnel (as well as several others on this machine). So left= is a different
value (my machine's real IP) than leftsubnet= and leftsourceip=, which are
the NAT address. So I think I need to set both of those. I have always used
255.255.255.255 in the subnet settings to restrict to the single IP, is
this not advisable? I only want access to the machine I'm starting the
tunnel on, not the whole subnet.

Thanks,
Bananas