[Swan] swan-docs

Sergey Mihailov sergey.mihailov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:41:53 UTC 2016

There are various tools you can use to generate certificates. openssl,
> or nss's certutil, or xca or tinyCA2, etc etc.
>
> You can find the example code we use to generate our test certficates
> herE:
>
> https://github.com/libreswan/libreswan/blob/master/testing/x
> 509/dist_certs.py

Ок. I use lines :

certutil -S -k rsa -c "cacert01" -n "server01" -s "CN=gateway.example.org" \
-v 12 -t "u,u,u" --keyUsage digitalSignature,keyEncipherment --extKeyUsage
serverAuth -8 "gateway.example.org" -d sql:./cert

Its correct ?

> You should be able to omit the rightrsasigkey= line if you are using
> leftcert= already.

It's clear.
No i use ( client side )
right=gateway.example.org
rightid=%fromcert
rightrsasigkey=%cert
NO WORKS :(

and

use:
right=gateway.example.org
# rightid=%fromcert
rightrsasigkey=%cert
WORKS.

I read manual for ipsec and view :
line rightrsasigkey=%cert exclude line rightid=%fromcert
and see rightid from line right

Its correct ?

> Unfortunately, no. all EAP code is openssl/wpa_supplicant based,
> and libreswan uses NSS. So we have not yet written all the code
> needed for EAP support.

Ok.

Paul

Тhanks.