[Swan] Question/troubleshooting x509 w/ intermediate & root CA

Bryan Harris bryanlharris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:04:50 UTC 2016

Here is a new, separate CRL test which I think means I need to await
the updates to the packages and use those.

When I revoked a certificate I get the following listing out of
crlutil on both sides.

[root at left:/home/blharris]
$ crlutil -L -d sql:/etc/ipsec.d -n "Sally Sub CA - Sally"
CRL Info:
:
    Version: 2 (0x1)
    Signature Algorithm: PKCS #1 SHA-256 With RSA Encryption
    Issuer: "CN=Sally Sub CA,O=Sally,C=US"
    This Update: Tue Sep 27 13:28:57 2016
    Next Update: Thu Oct 27 13:28:57 2016
    Entry 1 (0x1):
        Serial Number:
            00:b3:78:6c:8e:3c:7a:d8:b6:ef:54:4b:70:2c:ec:19:
            f3
        Revocation Date: Tue Sep 27 13:28:44 2016
        Entry Extensions:
            Name: CRL reason code