[Swan] INVALID_KEY_INFORMATION

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 16:20:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

With my Draytek I use auto=add, ike=aes256-sha1;modp2048 and
phase2alg=aes256-sha1. I think if you do auto=start the Draytek tries to
make 2 connections, one as initiator and one as responder and gets
confused, but I have not looked at it in ages.

If your system uses rsyslogd you can easily set up a filter to just drop
the messages you don't want.

Regards,

Nick