[Swan] Libreswan developer meetups in Helsinki (June) and Berlin (July)

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue May 17 16:33:42 UTC 2016

Libreswan developer meetups in Helsinki (June) and Berlin (July)

Various developers will be at ICANN-56 and in Helsinki at IETF-96
in Berlin.  This is a great opportunity to come talk to us, hacking of
code together, and talk about the libreswan roadmap and features you'd
like to see (or even help on!). In Berlin, we will be part of the IETF
Hackathon the weekend before IETF starts.

ICANN 53 Helsinki
June 27-30, 2016
https://meetings.icann.org/en/helsinki56

IETF 96 Berlin
July 17-22, 2016
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/

If you are attending one of these events, or happen to be nearby and
would like to meet up, please send me an email and I will provide
further details of the exact locations once we know them.