[Swan] 3.17 debian package

Bentzy Sagiv bentzy at fortycloud.com
Tue Apr 12 13:43:18 UTC 2016

Hi,
I've found the following:

1.The command `sed -i "s/IPSECBASEVERSION/$VERSION/" $file' ( as found in
libreswan/packaging/utils/makerelease)
should be run before running make deb. (I'm not sure where it is supposed
to run)
2.Missing dependencies:
libcurl4-nss-dev

After that I can successfully run make deb
--bentzy

--
Bentzy Sagiv

*Senior Software Engineer*
*FortyCloud Ltd.*

Office: +972 72 215 2987
Cell:    +972 54 487 3900
Fax:    +972 72 215 2980
Email:  bentzy at fortycloud.com
Web:    www.fortycloud.com

*FortyCloud - Make your Public Cloud Private*