[Swan] libreswan_3.16 seems broken in trusty

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun Mar 13 12:56:34 UTC 2016

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Swan] libreswan_3.16 seems broken in trusty
>
> I don't run systemd on any of my Debian systems (thanks god Debian still
> supports sysvinit) and for Bentzy's system: Ubuntu Trusty does not use systemd

Then it should detect sysvinit. There were a few fixes to the debian/
dir in git that might not have made it to 3.17rc2. If you could try the
git version and supply patches, that would be great timing :)

see if this command returns the right thing for you:

 	packaging/utils/lswan_detect.sh init

That is used in initsystems/Makefile