[Swan] Send lan traffic over established subnet - subnet tunnel

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Mar 2 13:44:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

i've the following setup

         wan1/lan1 <------- VPN ------->    wan2/lan2
lanA - serverA                            serverB - lanB

I establish a ipsec tunnel between wan1 and wan2 sharing subnets lan1
and lan2.
The tunnel allows me to send traffic between lan1 and lan2, but i also
want to send traffic from lanA to lanB.

I try to create routing and nat rules to make it work but no success...
If I established a tunnel using the lanA and lanB it solves the issue,
but i wil need two tunnels...

Is there way to route traffic from lanA and lanB without having to
create another tunnel? Maybe by setting manual xfrm policies...

Thanks,
António