[Swan] Adding host to subnet VPN

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:37:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

>> I've read through the NSS HOWTO, and I don't understand :-(
>
> How did you create your original certificates? You should repeat
> the same process for a new certificate. It doesn't much matter
> how you do it, as long as you use the same CA for it.

That's kind of the problem - the original certs were created many,
many years ago. I believe it was 2010 when you helped me import them
into NSS, so they were created before even NSS was a thing.

I'm familiar with using openssl to create certificates, but it
involves private keys and a CSR.

Thanks,
Alex