[Swan] Failover between VPNs going to the same subnet.

François fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Jan 15 15:29:18 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

I get the first part to be able to avoid conflicts using mark=, and use
DPD and _updown scripts to switch from one tunnel to another if needed.

Question is what exactly I should do in the _updown script to switch
routing to secondary tunnel?

Also, do you mean KLIPS is dead? It was my best hope!

Thanks,
François.